Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Brief Update

A fantasy one.  It's fun to think of the various races.  In any case, this is why I haven't blogged in the last day or so.  Too much daydreaming and note taking.  I like what I've come up with so far, which basically boils down to a skeletal sketch of three different races and a single plot line for one of the races.  The only character that I see so far is a king who suspects that he is gradually losing his mind.

Folks keep coming back to check out the Nicolas Jaar page and, apparently, play the youtube video.  That's cool.  I played his album again tonight.  Keeps getting better every time.

My fantasy baseball team went 10-0 two weeks ago.  This week I'm sitting at 1-9.  And so it goes.

I keep looking around to see news about PokerStars returning to the U.S.  Nothing.  I got an email from Stars yesterday informing me that they were returning to Spain.  I never knew that they left.

If I wanted to write a novel, I wonder what a good strategy for success would be.  I imagine it would take me a long, long time.  So I guess I would want to keep my monthly costs low.  And I would also want to avoid distractions.  Like TV shows.  And the Internet.

So maybe the best plan would be to move to a country with ridiculously cheap housing, good food, and patchy wireless.  India, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment