Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Talk to Google Images, Which Responds with Pics

Hi, how are you today?





Oh.  That's quite detailed.  Did you vote for Romney?






Are you being racist or ironic?  I have relatives in Arkansas who would agree with you.





That's a relief.  What is the meaning of life?




Let me get this straight.  The meaning of life is . . . the ladies?




That's quite insightful.  And just moments ago, I thought you were a card-carrying member of the klan.




Whoa.  Relax.  You must be fun at parties.




Don't take this the wrong way, but it is not easy to talk with you.




Have you considered medicating yourself?





Ah, no pills.  Pills are bad.  Are you a Scientologist?






That's not going to happen to you.  Sometimes, medication helps.  I recommend it . . . for you.





If you want it legalized, voting Democrat is your best bet.  Not an easy choice for a klansman who is miserable because Romney lost.






Okay, then.  I'll be back when you're mood isn't so dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment