Monday, February 11, 2013

Early Morning Riser

I have been awake at 6 a.m. the last two days.  It is inhumane.  It's bright all day long.  I do not like it.

It is now 8:41 p.m. and I am about to go to bed.  Where is the time and place for beer?

As for the grrouchie gambling idea, how about a "grrouchie thinks" bet starting off with one of these:

How many seconds can grrouchie dig a finger into his nostril up to the second knuckle in front of his woman before grrouchie thinks that she'll tell him to knock it off?

I start the bidding at 2 seconds.

Or, how many simultaneous fart/belches can grrouchie pull off in front of her before grrouchie thinks that she'll kick him out of the house?  (He must be smiling as he does it.)

I'm starting this one at 3.

Or, grrouchie informs her that now that he's debt free, he has decided to enroll in mime school in Paris and that classes start in April.  How many days does grrouchie think it will take her to dump him?

I bid 0 days, 6 hours.

Better ideas for "grrouchie thinks" bets?  Any takers who want to bid higher on either of these bets?  Comment away.

No comments:

Post a Comment