Sunday, May 20, 2012

More Tune-Yards!

I'm just finishing Day 3 of quitting smoking, and I'm tired.  I've been sleeping an average of 10 1/2 hours per night the last 3 nights.

The first day was rough.  The second day was rough.  Today I don't think about smoking as much, but I am tired.

I've been smoking for five years or so.  I've smoked in the past for a year or two and then quit.  Two years on, three years off.  That is how it has been.  Five years of smoking is probably the longest period I've ever smoked.

I'm just tired of it.  Sure the addiction makes me want to buy a pack, but nothing else in me wants it.  Done with it.

Anyway, I haven't talked about Tune-Yards lately.  Their album WHOKILL remains incredible and defies categorization.  Here's my current favorite track, "Powa."  Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment