Friday, April 19, 2013

If I Am Ever at the World Series

If I am ever at the World Series . . . and then I suddenly wake up in a hospital bed with Bradley Cooper next to me and a photographer taking our picture, I will know that I am screwed.

The over/under on my condition at that point will be "Lost 1 Leg."

If instead of Bradley Cooper, it is Ashley Judd, then I'm good.  I just lost a toe.

If it's Tom Cruise, I've got nothing left under the hospital sheets.

If it's Mila Kunis, then I've just got my head left.  And how am I living with just a head?

I guess my point is this: If I ever see a World Series game, I never want to wake up in a hospital bed with a celebrity standing next to me.

How could that ever be good?

3 comments:

  1. If I'm ever at the World Series I want it to be because I just accidentally went on a 72 hour drug binge like they used to do back in the days of Sam Kinneson and Motley Crue.

    I want to break in and attempt to buy everyone in the whole fucking stadium a beer and have 16 members of security chasing me while I throw overpriced wieners at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fantasy is more movie-worthy than mine.

    Tell me honestly: If you're watching the eighth inning of the World Series, Game 5, with the score tied 2-2, and the pitcher goes into his windup . . .

    . . . and then you wake up and Hillary Swank is looking down at you with a big smile, and cameras are snapping a dozen photos a second . . .

    . . . Tell me you aren't screaming your head off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilary swank is an anagram of hilary's wank. and, if it was her standing there, that is all i would be able to think about.

    ReplyDelete