Thursday, May 3, 2012

Is a Fish That Walks on Land a Fish?



Heading towards bedtime for me and so, it being the beginning of my weekend, it's time to queue up some albums to download for weekend listening.  Here's what pitchfork and metacritic have recommended to me:

Herbie Hancock, Head Hunters

Talking Heads, Remain in Light

Girls, Father, Son, Holy Ghost

Wye Oak, Civilian

Three rock, one jazz, two new, two older.  I like what I've heard from the Talking Heads but don't think I've ever had one of their albums handy.  It'll be fun to see how they turn out.

Heard of the Walkmen?  I've been a fan of theirs for a while--but only the first few albums.  Never got around to picking up anything after that.  Above you can check out the song from their first album that got them off to a fine head start.

No comments:

Post a Comment