Monday, February 18, 2013

Ideas for Quincy

I'm thinking Quincy will be done around Chapter 50--but really, it feels silly to label those short passages as "chapters."  Should be done just as I'm finishing the semester this June.  Anyhoo, I have a plan for Quincy, I have an ending, but I also have lots of wiggle room between the Jeopardy! segments and the section that I consider "the beginning of the end."

Some tangents I'm on the fence about.  I made those into a survey that you can see to the right of this post.   ------------------------------------- this a way ------------------------------>

You can choose multiple answers.  Anyway, your feedback is much appreciated.  (A variation of this poll is also on the Quincy blog.)

Or, if you have a suggestion of your own, add it to the comment section.  Maybe you sense that Quincy is headed somewhere that I'm not yet aware of.


3 comments:

  1. How about more Quincy playing in live tournaments (WSOP).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think a WSOP on a fake ID is called for.
    Cashing but not getting his money
    going postal - or just calmly doing something insane - which is what I picture with what I've read so far.

    Either way, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions. I have those, or something similar. I just haven't included them yet. Should do that soon.

    ReplyDelete