Thursday, September 6, 2012

Writing

As you may have read in an earlier post, I wanted to pursue several goals in September.  Dropped that notion for some good reasons, but I'll most likely pursue the same goals--or something similar--for October.

What I want the very most right now is to start writing fiction every day.  I don't have a lot going on.  I am teaching the same subject to four different classes this semester, an ideal setup.  And because I've taught the course a few semesters in a row, I won't have to do any preparation.

So what gives?  

It's just so hard to get started.  I have to force myself to sit down, stare at my screen, and type anything that comes into my head . . . until I find an idea worth chasing.

In other news, Mitt Romney and his Republican army look like a phalanx of fucktards.  

That party has put forth a really weak effort this time around. 

Obama should scoop.  Unless he starts calling us all a bunch of honkeys at the Democratic National Convention.

And speaking of the DNC, at least one political commentator--Republican, by the way--said that Bill Clinton's awesome speech sealed the deal for Obama.  I also read a comment that opined that Clinton was the "coolest" president in U.S. history.

Looking good for the donkeys this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment