Thursday, April 4, 2013

Album Capsules--Depeche Mode

Depeche Mode

Delta Machine

29/100

Yes, Depeche Mode are still making albums.  No, they aren't any good.  Yes, this album sounds like their earlier releases.  No, there are no hits on this one.  Yes, they sound like they're mailing it in.  No, I don't regret listening to it.  Yes, I would regret listening to the whole thing twice.  In the remaining space, I just wanted to say how excited I am that the Knife has come out with a new album.  Also, this dude named Bilal made a pretty good album, which I will be reviewing in the not-so-distant future.  And I just downloaded the new Suede album.  I wonder if it is any good.  Crossing my fingers.  Below, I have chosen the first available track from Youtube for this listless, boring, piece of shit album.


No comments:

Post a Comment