Saturday, January 12, 2013

Theory About Fights

I am in the process of developing a theory about fighting.  It involves an optimal strategy, and it goes something like this.

If you are in a fight, and if your opponent is male, as he is likely to be, focus all of your energy on attacking the other gentleman's sack.  Make it clear that your sole goal is to punch, grab, twist, mangle, stomp and, god willing, dismember his sack.  A maniacal, gleeful look on the face, I imagine, could only benefit you.  The illusion of insanity, justified or not, will serve as a check on your opponent's optimism--because he think something along the lines that even if I hurt him badly, this guy won't stop until my sack is pulp.  Soon after he has this thought, your opponent will think: And I like my sack.  I value my sack.

He might even think, Even if I win, I might still lose my sack.

Attack the sack.


No comments:

Post a Comment