Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This Week's Uninformed, Professional NFL Picks

Okay, if you took my gambling advice last week, you lost half of your net worth.  And that was probably bad for you.

Well now is the time to celebrate!  This week I have the following uninformed, professional advice: Take all of the money you have left, divide it in half, and bet each half on these teams.

If I am right, then your net worth will double.

Atlanta Falcons +4 vs. San Francisco 49ers

I don't know anything about Atlanta, but Atlanta will win, or lose by less than 4 points.

Baltimore Ravens +8 1/2 at New England Patriots

I am picking the Ravens this week because I have a firm rule about the Pats.  I never bet on the Pats for any reason, regardless of the point spread.

I would recommend spending your winnings right now, before you get the results of the games, but if you have followed my advice, then you have gambled all of your net worth, leaving you with nothing.  How you could be so irresponsible is beyond my capacity for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we will be doubling our net worth but it will only double back to what it was last week which gets us to even.

    So, when we win these bets and then put our entire net worth on your super bowl prediction - that is when we will, in all actuality, have doubled our net worth per last weeks starting amount

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, but all that truth your typing is ruining my rep. Super Bowl or bust!

    ReplyDelete